Founded in 1998, MIL Mining Enterprises is one of North West’s largest engineering and mining equipment suppliers. We are the leading distributors of high-quality products to the mining, industrial, engineering, agricultural, transport and do-it-yourself industries. MIL Mining Enterprises in Rustenburg handle sales and service of air products and supply of high-quality power tools., like power drills, angle grinders, generators, and welding apparatus.
We have invested over the past 22 years in our geographic presence, a vast and comprehensive product portfolio, an effective and flexible supply of engineering supplies to North West province; and a technical and operating capability that together give us a competitive advantage in this industry. But that competitive advantage can never be taken for granted, especially when business conditions pose challenges for mining service companies and the businesses of our customers in South Africa today.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank our valued customers, whose continued patronage and confidence in our products inspire us to extend the best of services and enable us to provide good value for their money.
We are committed to total customer satisfaction by identifying their specific needs, translating them into quality products and providing dependable after-sales-service.
We plan to achieve this commitment through our strength – the employees and seek their continuous involvement in achieving our company’s objectives.
Our “committed and passionate” staff can help you achieve your business goals, by delivering the right product at the right price at the right time.
I, therefore, seek the continued patronage of our valued customers, the cooperation of our employees and thank our well-wishers who have contributed to the growth of MIL Mining Enterprises over the past.
Always ready to serve you.
- To uphold high standards of quality, integrity, safety, and timeous delivery of products and services to our clients.
- To be identified at the leading supplier of high-quality products for the mining, industrial, engineering, agricultural, transport and do-it-yourself products.
- The management and staff will adhere to fair business practice.
- We value our customers and will keep a high standard of quality and professionalism at all times.
- We are committed to the upliftment of previously disadvantaged people through skills development and experience transfer.
- We have a ZERO tolerance policy regarding safety.
- We will ensure good temperament and attitude as well as competitive pricing, at the correct time and quality.
Safety and health are recognised by MIL Mining Enterprises from a humanitarian, economic and liability point of view and we believe that a good safety record is solid evidence of responsiveness to an employee’s needs. This in turn will generate higher morale and stronger loyalty.
This leads to greater productivity and profitability and maintains our image as one of the leaders in the engineering supply fields.
- We ensure that we are compliant with all relevant statutory safety requirements and with detailed risk assessments compiled by qualified risk assessors, according to swift risk assessment;
- We strive to achieve the highest practical level of safety throughout our operation at all working places – whether it be underground or surface oriented;
- We strive to involve persons from all levels and discipline in the management, implementation and control of our safety and risk assessment programme; and
- We strive to ensure that the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act or any Act relevant to its operation are complied with at all times.